- 30 hours of Instructor-led Live Sessions
- Use Case-oriented Live Project
- 20 hours of Practical Assignments
- Lifetime Access to Learning Management System
- Training Completion Certificate
- 24x7 Expert Support
- Online Forum for Discussions
Available Courses Delivery
This course is available in the following formats:
Blockchain has been predicted to become a revolutionizing force that will remodel world economy and technology. The Blockchain Certification Training will give learners an overview of the distributed ledger system Blockchain is based on, it?s prospects, and the two popular cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Etherum.
- Understand the basics of Blockchain technology, cryptography, and cryptocurrency
- Acquaint the learner how Bitcoin works, its networking, and Bitcoin miner-authenticated transactions
- Learn how to develop Smart Contracts using Solidity programming language and gain insights on Ethereum Blockchain
- Set up a private Blockchain on the web, and perform transactions between the nodes
- Learn about the Hyperledger project, its architecture, network topology, and APIs
- Create and test a Blockchain on cloud, and locally on Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Set up a private Blockchain in Multichain
- Explore and review various Blockchain use-cases
- Delve into Blockchain prospects and figure out how it can help improve business
- Enter a high-demand market
- Upskill with a disruptive and cutting-edge technology
- High-paying opportunities
- Work with numerous industries apart from banking
- Learn to apply data security and integrity using Blockchain at your current organization
Who should take up?
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Students and Professionals looking to make a career in Blockchain
- Banking Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Real Estate mavens
- Software developers
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash Codes
- Distributed networks
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- Distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining distributed ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of Blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permissionless Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its history
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins
- How to store Bitcoins?
- How and where to spend Bitcoins?
- Selling Bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of Bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Purpose of mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin works?
- Mining incentives
- Security and centralizations
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
- Learning Solidity: Contract classes, functions, and conditionals, Inheritance & abstract contracts, Libraries, Types & optimization of Ether, Global variables, Debugging, Future of Ethereum.
- Private and public Blockchain
- Various Blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private Blockchain
- Steps to build a Blockchain solution
- Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Consensus & its interaction with architectural layers
- Application programming interface
- Application model
- Network topology
- Exploring Hyperledger frameworks
- Setting up a development environment using Composer
- Developing business networks
- Testing business networks
- Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric model
- Various ways to create Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain network
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private Blockchain
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Transaction metadata
- Round robin mining
- How Blockchain is helping our world
- Blockchain transforming business and professions
- Discussing practical use-cases of Blockchain
- How can we bring Aadhaar Card system onto Blockchain?
- How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption
- Real case scenarios of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking System
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Use cases for government
- Summary of the course
SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT COURSE?
Upskill counselors can help you pick the suitable program
CALL US NOW 1866-216-7898